Sports Injury Care | Atlanta, GA
Sports injuries are discouraging and discomforting, but they don't mean you're never playing again. In the same way, Plantar Fasciitis, sprains and tears, and other chronic pain issues don’t mean you can’t return to regular life. At Play Again Sports Injury Center, it is our goal to help you get back in your game and back to your life by alleviating chronic pain caused by injuries. Often enough, it's hard for people to achieve recovery due to the difficulty they face trying to find a physical therapy office that will get the job done. Have a free consultation with us and see how our Class IV Cold Laser and Shockwave Therapy can have you feeling better by your third visit - with permanent results in 6-8 visits. If you experience unresolved aches and slow healing, call us for help today!
Get Back to Being Active and Living Your Life
Here at Play Again Sports Injury Center, we have widely used technology to give you the pain relief you've been searching for. We use many non-invasive treatment options like our Class IV Cold Laser and Shockwave Therapy. Whether you've recently been injured in your game, as a weekend warrior, or have chronic pain due to Plantar Fasciitis or previous tears and sprains in your extremities, it is our job to use our technology and knowledge to help you get pain free.
Dr. Hagar Sara Golan D.C. and the rest of our team are committed to providing real solutions with long lasting results to address your unique needs. We are committed to helping you get to living your life.
Class IV Cold Laser
- Laser Therapy is clinically proven as an effective treatment for pain and inflammation. Able to penetrate to deep tissue structures, it can treat a wide variety of both acute and chronic conditions.
- The non-invasive nature of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy provides a solution for those who are looking for alternatives to prescription drugs and surgery.
- The number of scientific studies and published papers on laser therapy continue to grow, with over 3,000 current published studies
- Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopedics, physiotherapy, and sports medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
- This technology can help formulate the growth of new blood vessels, reduce chronic inflammations, stimulate collagen production, and most importantly help you achieve a pain-free life!
- Sprains & Strains
- Sports Injuries
- Disc Issues
- Tendonitis & Tendinosis
- Foot & Ankle Conditions
- Shoulder & Knee
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- And much, much more
Schedule An Appointment
To get treated by the team at Play Again Sports Injury Center, please call us at (678) 665-9653 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation at our 550 Pharr Rd NE location in Atlanta, GA.